- Our beach house is in the heart of Florida’s Gulf Coast – Many high end retail shops and world class restaurants are located along the Gulf Coast and nearby Tampa. Local area attractions include cinemas, grocery stores, beaches, shopping centers, coffee houses, and museums. Indian Rocks is the perfect place for hiking, walking, bike riding, jet skiing, boating, snorkeling, surfing, windsurfing, golf, sight-seeing and fishing. There are many private and public golf courses located nearby. You can also kick your feet up and unwind by visiting some of the best spas in the world! Or take a relaxing scenic drive along the coast and visit the world famous Don Cesar or the Historical Ybor Cigar District for some great shopping and dining. For the kids, or for the kid at heart, Disney World, located in Orlando, is a short 70 minute drive. You can visit the Disney World website at www.disneyworld.com.
- Guppy’s On The Beach Our beach house is just few blocks away from Guppy’s On The Beach. Guppy’s offers a welcome variation on the standard seafood menu typically offered along the Gulf of Mexico. The menu presents a raw bar with oysters and clams; appetizers range from coconut shrimp and peppercorn-crusted tuna to escargots and Angels on Horseback (oysters wrapped in bacon and broiled with a Burgundy herb and garlic sauce). Entrées emphasize tuna and shrimp, but there is also chicken Belleair mignon. Twin pork chops and New York strip steak round out the menu. For something more casual (and affordable), we recommend one of the quesadillas (chicken, crab meat or yellowfin tuna) or the blackened fish sandwich. And in season, the fresh grouper sandwiches are always reliable. More…
- PJ Oyster Bar A favorite with locals since it first opened 25 years ago in Indian Rocks Beach. Family owned and operated business. More..
- Crabby Bills Over 27 years of great Seafood. Daily Breakfast, and live entertainment. More..
- JD Lounge Great little beachy bar and eatery. Family owned and operated since 1985. The
Downing family prides itself in a friendly, family atmosphere
as well as the freshness of each and every meal. What better
way to experience casual Florida dining than to pair it with
live entertainment …with exceptional local artists performing
at our piano bar and on the back patio, you can be assured
that the food won’t be the only thing you’ll be talking about
after you leave. More..
- E & E Stakeout Grill Serves the best steak, Prime Rib, Daily Seafood Specials and more in a casual setting where a warm tone decor and sparkling waterfall greets guests. Choose your favorite wine from the stellar wine list or enjoy their generous cocktails from their full liquor bar. Their homemade desserts will not disappoint you and you can enjoy espresso or cappuccino to finish off a wonderful dining experience.More..
- Frenchy’s Located on the beach offering beachfront dining overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Serving many styles of Seafood, Steaks, Burgers, and a few Mexican, Jamaican, and Floribbean dishes. Attractions from She Crab Soup to Tropical Drinks and Live Music. More..
- Kolb Park in Pinellas County, FL Located on Bay Palm Boulevard in Indian Rocks Beach Florida, Kolb Park offers opportunities for baseball, basketball, tennis and a playground.More…
- Indian Rocks Beach Nature Preserve A 13-acre park with a small section fronting the Intercoastal Waterway. The park is full of wetlands and is accessed via about a half mile of elevated boardwalks that cross mangrove swamps, open water, and some small upland patches. More…
- Suncoast Beach Trolley Hop on the Suncoast Beach Trolley SM and you can explore all of the unique beach communities from its beginning at Park Street Terminal in downtown Clearwater to Pass-A-Grille. Check out the shops on Corey Avenue, enjoy the sights at John’s Pass Village, or just take in a beautiful sunset. More…
- John’s Pass This quaint turn-of-the-century fishing village is Pinellas County’s #1 tourist attraction. Over one hundred merchants inhabit the Village with unique retail shopping, a variety of restaurants, the local fishing fleet, cruise lines, boat rentals, parasailing and jet skiing. More…
- Pass-A-Grill Beachcombing, boating, visiting quaint shops and then later, relax in one of Pass-A-Grill’s unique Inns. No matter where you go and what you do the water calls you from just blocks away. More…
- Fort Desoto Park America’s Top Beach for the second consecutive year by TripAdvisor, the world’s largest online travel community. Citing a “spectacular combination of soft white sand, calm, clear water and a laid-back atmosphere,” the popular online travel network put the park’s North Beach at the top of its annual best-of list. More…
- Salvador Dali Museum Housing the largest collection outside Europe of the works of the artist Salvador Dalí the musuem is located on the campus of the University of South Florida St. Petersburg in downtown St. Petersburg.More…